[Aphio-L] serviiice hours!

Leigha Kristoff lk491206 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 24 11:12:40 EST 2010

Hey all!

lots and lots of BBB service this week! We are having a sewing party
again Thursday 6-8 Maggie K Davis room plus we're selling today from
11-3 in Baker on the first floor! Why am I telling you this?!?!
Because if you buy a belt or necklace, you get a service hour! this
is your chance to spice up your hot formal outfit with a fantastic
belt...duh. or necklace too...:) we also have a few hemp necklaces
and bracelets left for sale.

Look for more options on the website for fabric and other donations
this week :) happy week 8!

LFS,

Leigha Kristoff
Red Bull SBM- Ohio University