[Aphio-L] Pledge Tshirts

Abdul-Karim, Sakinah sa112808 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 23 14:00:42 EST 2010

Heyyy!

Attached is the updated list of pledges who signed up for shirts and pledges that have paid already. I am still collecting money, I will be studying from 6-9 in the Front Room Wednesday February 24th (tmrw!) to collect the rest of the money. This will probably be the last day I can just sit and wait for people, if you can't make it tomorrow, email/text me and we can separately make arrangements. Also, if you don't want a shirt and your name is still on the list, email me so I can cross you off, and if there's no size specified email me your size! And if I messed up anything on the list like your size, email me! Pretty much just email me lol. Thanks!!

Sakinah Abdul-Karim
Pledge Fellowship co-chair
sa112808 at ohio.edu