[Aphio-L] The votes are in!

aphio jboard aphio_jboard at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 21 23:40:15 EST 2010

Hey bros!
Here the results of tonight's elections!
President: Laura HopkinsService: Kris Bader and Gaby SwisherFellowship: Jayna Pappas and Monica RuscherSecretary: Jill CarlsonJ-Board: Cory Harrington, Carolyn Hemenway, and Jan-Marie RuminskiMembership: Leigha Kristoff and JP ZakrajsekRush: Sarah ClouseFundraising: Cassie Ausperk and Vanessa VanyoService Week: Dani Garfield and Anna Gebhardt5K: Amanda McKay and Bailey PetryHistorian: LaurenInterchapter: Britney GedeonAwards: Noelle DobrowolskiPR: Meghan TinkerOmbudsman: JD Bales and Angela Schedler
Congratulations to all those who won and thanks to everyone who wrote us fun comments! They did make counting a little less boring ;) . Also, thanks to everyone who wrote suggestions on how to run elections next year (a.k.a. how to make them shorter). Trust us, we're definitely passing them on to the next J-Board!
Remember, if you have any questions/concerns, we're only an email away!
In LFS,J-Board