[Aphio-L] TShirt/Social Reminder!

Abdul-Karim, Sakinah sa112808 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 19 17:17:52 EST 2010

 Hello,

The price for the t-shirt has been confirmed!! It will be $8.00 and the money will be due this Sunday, February 21st at the pledge/chapter meetings. Also attached is the list of people who signed up and their sizes. If your name is NOT on this list, please email me your name/shirt size and I will add you. If you haven't specified a shirt size, please email me that as well.

Also, I know a couple of the girls were worried about the bagginess of the shirt. It is a fitted v-neck, but it's not from American Apparel. I tried a medium on and it was fine!! If you want to change your size, please email me your new shirt size. If you guys have any other questions, I'm your girl, drop me an email or message me on facebook!!!

See you guys Sunday with moolah,

Sakinah
Pledge fellowship co-chair
sa112808 at ohio.edu

P.S- I will be sending another email of the final design of the t-shirt soon.
P.S.S- Don't forget social money!!! There will be signups Sunday for donations and clean up/set up crew!!!