[Aphio-L] Need Help! C.A.L.C.S. for Kids

Brown, Justin jb180809 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 18 13:14:01 EST 2010

 Hey everyone,

Im currently on the executive board for my HCRM 299 class's community service project which is C.A.L.C.S.(calculators and learning classroom supplies) for kids. We are collecting school supplies and monetary donations THIS SATURDAY FROM 12-4 in Baker on the first floor. The donations go to Federal Hocking High School where the poverty level is really high and students often go without the supplies they need to complete their everyday work especially calculators. This is a big problem keeping them from learning so any help would really be appreciated. In addition, we will be hosting a benefit concert on March 3rd from 7-9 pm on Baker front room doing the same thing.

Thanks so much,
Justin Brown