[Aphio-L] PLEASE READ!!

Fouss, Abbey af285506 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 17 21:55:29 EST 2010

The moment you've all been waiting for........OFFICIAL FORMAL CABINS!!!

Okay so here's the deal:
Everyone please review the attachment and make sure that your name is on the list if it is supposed to be or make sure you are NOT on the list if you aren't going.  If for some reason your name is not on the list even though you've paid, please contact me and let me know...there are a bunch of us and it's possible I just forgot to take your name down.

ALSOOOO, if you see that you are not in the same cabin you have been previously Monica and I apologize.  We cannot have 15 people per cabin as it looked before so we had to move some people around.  I hope we were able to keep the groups of people together that requested it, but if not, we're sorry and remember you do not have to stay in your designated cabin all night, this is just for sleeping arrangements.   If there are any seriously upsetting issues with the arrangements please let me know and I will do my best to accommodate....
 p.s. Cabin disbursements to come.
Thank you to all who have paid I hope you have a wonderful time :)

WoooHooo Formal Oh-Ten Frenns!!

Abbey M. Fouss