[Aphio-L] field trip anyone? servapaloooooza.

Ruscher, Monica mr254007 at ohio.edu
Mon Feb 15 23:25:38 EST 2010

Hey Guys,

I know one of the pledges was talking about this at chapter and I have a friend from UD that e-mailed me all the information about what they are doing this weekend. Yes, I know it's sibs weekend, but if your sibless this weekend this could be a good time...so read on...If you are interested you can shoot me an e-mail and I can forward it along.

In LFS,
Monica Ruscher

Dear Brothers at OU,

The University of Dayton's Chapter is hosting their yearly service event,
Servapalooza, this coming weekend, February 19th- 20th. We would love for
all of you to attend. If you plan on it, please provide us with the
following information.

1) How many Brothers/Pledges can we expect to be hosting?
2) How many of these Brothers/Pledges are doing either Launch and/or
Discover? What are their names? [If you have tentative attendees, please
let us know that.]
3) How many days/nights you are planning to stay
4) Food allergies or special needs that we should cater to.

We are providing Brother housing, meals (Friday AND Saturday evening), as
well as Launch (10:30AM Saturday) & Discover (2:30PM Saturday).

Email Amanda at amandacthall at gmail.com , or Faisal at
rahmanfs at notes.udayton.edu .
Questions--contact Amanda via her email or by phone at 937-271-7478.

Please email me as soon as you can with the above information. We are
looking forward to meeting all of you! Thanks.

LFS,

Faisal S. Rahman
University of Dayton
Civil and Environmental Engineering
Hearing Board for the Office of Community Standards
Alpha Phi Omega Corresponding Secretary
Advisory Board for the Office of Multicultural Affairs
United Hope International Correspondent
frahman1616 at gmail.com
rahmanfs at notes.udayton.edu