[Aphio-L] RUNNING CLUB SIGN INS

Schottenstein, Anna as262006 at ohio.edu
Fri Feb 12 16:50:19 EST 2010

Hey BROSEPHS!

We need to running club sign-ins... just like service we need to make sure we know who went to each running club.... thanks! Please bring them to chapter or email me back

Anna

Anna Schottenstein
(614)-563-2838
Ohio University Womens Chorale, President
Ohio University College of Education Student Ambassador
Ohio University Alpha Phi Omega, Youth Service Chair
Ohio University Hillel, Executive Board
Ohio University Club Lacrosse, Philanthropy Chair
Ohio University American Red Cross, President
Ohio University College of Education, Integrated Social Studies