[Aphio-L] PLEDGES READ!- Important info

Horton, Eric eh151607 at ohio.edu
Wed Feb 10 14:40:53 EST 2010

Hey everybody, I hope you are enjoying the snow. For everyone who is selling carnations this week, thank you so much. I think we still need people for the hot dog sales this weekend so please sign up. Be ADVISED: We had to put an order in for carnations today and we only ordered 35 (they are not selling very well). This means that each dining hall can only sell 8 more. Please dont sell more than this because then we will not have the flowers. The people who open dining halls should know this but if they forget please make sure you take the bull by the horns and make sure everyone knows. Once a dining hall sells 8, people can leave. Also a committee meeting:

Hi fellow pledges,

Sorry this is SUPPPERRRRR last minute, but there will be a fellowship meeting TONIGHT @ 6pm in Bentley 227 this time!!

Thanks to everyone who showed up last week and helped us make our decisions about the pledge social, this week we will be figuring out what we'd like our pledge t-shirts to look like, and to decide what we want the pledge class to vote on Sunday!!

Please come and give us your ideas and suggestions to make this a super sweet t-shirt that'll be waaaayyy better than the pledge class shirt last year!! :)

Hope to see you all TONIGHT at 6pm Bentley 227!!

Sakinah
Fellowship co-chair

Thanks for all your help...if anything is unclear call me 740-243-5267 (I dont have texting. lol)
Eric Horton