[Aphio-L] ATCO Activities Today, (Tuesday), Wednesday & Thursday

Amber Wozniak amber.wozniak2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 09:45:28 EST 2010

Hey bros,

Jeff from ATCO just e-mailed out that ATCO events for today, (Tuesday),
Wednesday & most likely Thursday are canceled due to the snow.  Here's the
e-mail to explain a bit more.

All Atco activities scheduled for today are cancelled and most likely for
Wed and Thurs of this week as well depending on how much snow we actually
get. So there will not be Tuesday Rec Night tonite, nor will the Pool
Tournament begin tonite(it will begin on Tues Feb 16th and only run for 2
weeks), we will not be going to the OU Basketball game tonite and most
likely the Wed League will be cancelled this week as well.
       Music Therapy at Glidden on Wednesday is very likely cancelled and
the
Thursday morning group at Atco is very unlikely as well. Hocking Writers
group at Atco is cancelled for Tuesday.
       Sorry for the inconvience this may cause you.  Again, sorry.
 Jeff

Jeff Bierlein
Community Inclusion Coordinator
Atco Adult Services