[Aphio-L] Sub leaser needed! :)

Caronchi, Britney bc153506 at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 8 12:50:26 EST 2010

 Hey Bros,
     If you or anyone you know is looking for a house over winter and spring quarter I have one available.
The address is 21 W. Carpenter, it is a 2 bedroom house with one bathroom, a spacious living room and a medium sized kitchen. My room (the room up for a sub leaser) is big and it has a fire place.
It is VERY close to up-town too! Great location and it had a covered car port.
Rent is ONLY 1,025. A QUARTER!!

Please let me know if any of you are interested as soon as possible!
Thank you so much Bros!
Have a great break and happy holidays! (and for all of you on trips, be safe and have fun!!!!)

Britney Caronchi