[Aphio-L] anyone interested in helping judge a science fair at West Elementary?

Suhr, Julie suhr at ohio.edu
Wed Dec 8 08:48:24 EST 2010

Hi all students who might still be around!  I am the room parent for the sixth grade students at West Elementary, and their teacher just asked me to try to find judges for their science fair. They need judges who are at least somewhat knowledgeable in the sciences, but any science (or social science) would do.  The event is Friday, December 17th, about 1:30 pm, I don't think it will take much more than a couple of hours.  Please email me directly (suhr at ohio.edu<mailto:suhr at ohio.edu>) if you are interested, asap so that I can get back to her.
Thanks much

Julie Suhr