[Aphio-L] We Don't Have Your Hours!

Aphio Service service.aphio at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 19:51:49 EST 2010

Hey Everybody,

For those of you who have sent in your hours to us, well done! Butttttt
there is still a whole bunch of you who have neglected to do so. The
deadline was December 1st, which happens to be today. *I'll extend the
deadline to this Friday, December 3rd, before we start sending your names to
J-Board to start DEACTIVATION.* So check the Excel spreadsheet that I
attached to see if your name is still on it. The fall quarter hours have
been erased from the main page, so here is how to view them:

   - Records  --> Service Hours --> Click 'This Year' --> Copy/Paste the
   events beginning in September

Also as a reminder, if you completed more than one fundraising hour to count
as a service hour, please let us know because we aren't able to view
anybody's fundraising hours! And one last reminder, if you were in the most
recent pledge class, you don't need to send us your pledge hours because
Leigha and JP took care of those from your pledge binders.

Hope you're all having a great break! GO BROWNS!

Kris

--
Gaby Swisher
207.837.0546