[Aphio-L] Help a brother out!

Tinker, Meghan mt251806 at ohio.edu
Fri Apr 30 16:49:56 EDT 2010

 Hey guys.

I know there have been a lot of these, but I'm looking for someone to take over my lease for next year and/or for this summer.  It is a 3 bedroom, 1 bath apartment at Riverpark. Rent is $408.33 a month (about $1265 a quarter) plus cable, electric and internet which is about $40 a month. Open to both boys and girls! Riverpark is the cheapest close place to campus! Riverpark also has free tanning and a workout facility.

There are two other girls in the apartment. They are really nice people but our lifestyle aren't so cohesive at the moment, this is why I am looking for a different place.

Please check with your non-aphio friends too! Maybe there could even be a trade arranged. :) I would appreciate any help in filling this spot.
Let me know if you're interested or think you ma know someone who is!

Please please please!

in LFS,

Meghan Tinker