[Aphio-L] tie-dye t-shirts only $5.00!!!

Ruscher, Monica mr254007 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 26 23:53:13 EDT 2010

Yo! Bros!

Great News! T-shirts for tie-dying are only going to be $5.00! So...if you don't have your name on the list and would like a t-shirt we would appreciate it if you would let us know by Thursday. Please do NOT send e-mails over listserv about wanting one, just send it to my personal e-mail. Also, we will be getting t-shirt sizes and money at this weeks chapter so make sure you're there! Can't wait to see all the beautiful tie-dye colors!

Peace,
Monica and Jayna

P.S. Here's my e-mail address: mr254007 at ohio.edu<mailto:mr254007 at ohio.edu>