[Aphio-L] Need a place to live next year!?!?

Leigha Kristoff lk491206 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 26 13:58:06 EDT 2010

Hey bros!!!!!!!

Soooooo right now I'm in the middle of two leases. I need a subleaser
asap!!!

Currently, I need someone to live at 15 1/2 S Congress...aka the
Church!! It's incredibly super close to uptown (right by bromley) and
it's in a fab space (it's an old church!!!). It's $1700 a quarter, and
I believe you can move in right away cuz a few of the girls living
there are living there next year too. The other four girls living
there (5 people total) are super friendly, super nice, super cute, and
super funny! Includes parking!!!! AND YOU GET TO LIVE IN A CHURCH.

I can't afford to live here if I want to go to Uganda, so please, help
a brotha out. If you know anyone OR you need a place, please please
PLEASE let me know. the deposit is only $300!!!!

again, help a brotha out!!!!!!

in LFS,

Leigha Kristoff
Student Brand Manager-Red Bull