[Aphio-L] HELP US OUT!

Laura Hopkins hopkins.laurac at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 20:52:17 EDT 2010

Hey Bros,
Over 40 of your brothers are participating in the Watermelon Bust this
weekend and part of the festivities is collecting cans and non-perishables.
 Please Please Please help us out.  Have anything in your dorm or house that
you haven't eaten? Or do you have extra swipes?  Get some stuff for us! Then
text/call me and I can come pick it up!All of the donations go to the ATHENS
COUNTY FOOD PANTRY.  Also, if you have nothing to do this Saturday, come be
our cheerleaders, because we get points that way too!

Laura Hopkins

Alpha Phi Omega - National Service Fraternity
President