[Aphio-L] Wanna play with my melons?

Connolly, Elizabeth ec106606 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 20 08:43:43 EDT 2010

Ok so they're not technically my melons, but I will be out of town this weekend and can't make it to the watermelon bust. So if any awesome aphio-er wants to take my spot, I will still pay the $10 entrance fee AND donate tons of canned food. All you have to do is be on a super amazing team headed by the lovely Bryn Keck and kick some watermelon ass. Please email me back at my oak account ec106606 at ohio.edu<mailto:ec106606 at ohio.edu> you're interested

thanks bros :)

Beth Connolly