[Aphio-L] text book = $ ??

jg344605 at ohio.edu jg344605 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 19 21:43:16 EDT 2010

Does anyone have the text book "Children and their development" by kail?  My professor is throwing
surprise stuff on the exam this wed that is in the book.... so much for him keeping to his word that it
would just be information from the slides. I'm will to pay cash monies for the bad boy. PLEASE text or call
me at 440.867.5366 if you have this baby tree and if you are willing to sell it for tree cells (monies).
THANKS!!!

Jax

ps. sorry for sending yet ANOTHER email ^_^