[Aphio-L] Puppy Chow Sale/Hot Dog Sale

Cassandra Ausperk fundraising.aphio at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 16:58:50 EDT 2010

Hello Bros!!

For those of you who may not have checked the website yet, we do have a few
FUNdraising events going on this week: a Puppy Chow Sale in Baker on Friday
from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm and a lovely Hot Dog Sale FUNdraiser this Friday
from 10:00 pm to 2:00 am.  The Puppy Chow spots for working the sale are
already full, but there are plenty of spots for puppy chow donations, 10
sandwich baggies for an hour, and for the Hot Dog Sale, the donation spots
are nearly full, but we do need lots of people to work the sale from 11:00
pm to 2:00 am, so this is a great opportunity to get that FUNdraising hour
out of the way for the quarter/spend some quality time selling hot dogs with
bros!!  So if you'd like to make some puppy chow, or are free on Friday
night and would like to hang out grilling hot dogs, sign up on the webpage.

Thanks!! :)
Vanessa