[Aphio-L] signing up for intramurals!

Ohio University ouaphiofellowship at gmail.com
Sun Apr 11 23:59:45 EDT 2010

Hey All Awesome Soccer-Playing BROS!
    So the website to sign-up is way confusing. Here are some instructions
1. go to www.imleagues.com
2. Click sign-up, go through all the info then check your email for the
conformation email and click on the link
3. When you click the link in the conformation email it will take you to a
page and it should say Ohio University Intramurals. Click the tab that says
Ohio University.
4. On the left hand side of the page, under SCHOOL LINKS click SPORTS
5. Scroll down to thel indoor soccer. click it. then find recreational
soccer and click MONDAY 4:30/5:15
6. Our team is FLYING EAGLER. click on the name. then on the left hand side
of the page it will say join team
7. click on join team and accept the terms&agreements. and you are good to
go!

Monica has to confirm you as a member. Don't forget to sign up on the APO
website. If you have any further questions please email us! Sorry this is so
confusing and that we have to use this website!
Thanks Bros see you all Monday 4:30p at PING!
In LFS,
Jayna&Monica