[Aphio-L] Money for Alax

Shortridge, Kelsie ks368509 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 11 14:46:07 EDT 2010

 Hey everyone!!
I just wanted to thank everyone who has donated money for the basket! It really is EXTREMELY appreciated! I will be accepting donations until Thursday afternoon, then I will be going to buy the stuff for it.  My other thought was that instead of getting OU stuff to put in the basket, that I would purchase a Passion Works flower to donate to the auction.  These flowers cost $80 and so far I have $23 from donation so... If you would like to donate, my contact information is here so just shoot me an email or text and I would be more than happy to come meet with you:)
Thanks so much!!!

Kelsie Shortridge
614.218.9167
ks368509 at ohio.edu