[Aphio-L] PLEASE look!!!

Leigha and JP ouaphiomembership at gmail.com
Sun Apr 4 22:51:56 EDT 2010

Hey all!

So if anyone opened/looked at the new member spring committee list, and
noticed that some people don't have a family listed, this is a bit of a
problem!!!

If you noticed your family is wrong, or you don't have one...and you know
your family number...please email me back ASAP with that info!!!

the membership email is.... ouaphiomembership at gmail.com

anything else, feel free to email or talk to me!!!

LFS,
Leigha

ps....CHAPTER TOMORROW :) GET PUMPED!!! i know i am :)
attached is the spreadsheet...see you tomorrow!
--
Leigha Kristoff and Jonathan Zakrajsek
Membership VPs