[Aphio-L] running club replacement

Scanlon, Blair bs239006 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 1 13:04:59 EDT 2010

Hey everyone,
I'm going home this weekend for Easter and I need someone to replace me at running club tomorrow (Friday April 2nd). Running club is a quarter long commitment so if you weren't able to sign up for it this quarter this could be your chance to check it out at least for one day. It is from 3:20 to 4:20 at Chauncey Elementary school.
I will be foreeevvverrr grateful to anyone who can help me out! And perhaps there will even be Easter treats?
If you can do this please e-mail me back and I will get you in touch with the driver!

Thanks
Blair