[Aphio-L] Money + Community Service = YOU

hr323905 at ohio.edu hr323905 at ohio.edu
Mon Sep 28 13:17:09 EDT 2009

Hi FRIENDS!

This is Hannah Roese, your former brother & community service extraordinaire,
duh. Anyway, if anyone needs a job and qualifies for WORKSTUDY (go to
ohio.edu/financialaid to be sure) and wants to follow in my footsteps (which,
I'm sure you all do) then you should email me and/or call me!

I currently work in the Center for Student Involvement (formerly Campus Life)
and I work in the community service department. I mostly do a lot of outreach to
student orgs and when students contact us looking for ways to get involved, I am
the one that gets back to them. Remember, you must qualify for workstudy :) I
get paid $8.50 an hour and can work up to 10 hours a week.

This has been such a great job for me, and my boss really would love to keep it
in the APhiO family, as would I! We would like to have you start within the next
several weeks to get acquainted before I leave in November. So who wants to be
the lucky one to spend some time with me before I graduate???? Please, don't
everyone jump at once ;)

Sorry this is so long winded - email me back if you're interested and we can
chat :) It's a fun, easy, and meaningful job that is flexible with your schedule
and you work with great people :)

IN LFS & Love,
Hannah Roese

Student Service Co-Coordinator
Center for Student Involvement

Former Awards Chair
Alpha Phi Omega National Service Fraternity