[Aphio-L] Chapter Minutes 9/27
pattyguzowski at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 22:04:00 EDT 2009
Chapter Minutes 9/27/09
o Vote of confidence - Exec board doing a good job?
o 2/3 vote “no” = probation
§ Relay for Life Nominees:
ü Becky Voress
ü Susan Breitenbach
· Youth Service Nominees:
ü Anna Schottenstein
o Elections next week
o Monday Lunch: Need an extra 4 people on Oct. 5th
o Rummage sail: 3-5 p.m. Oct. 7th
o Metal Cleaning starts this week
· Need 5-6 per shift in order to clean
o WOUB Pledge Drive
o Each week we’ll ask for suggestions for a particular event
o This week: Winter Formal - same place? same price?
· Dodgeball was cancelled, L
· Broomball: Thurs 10/1, 11:15pm at Bird Arena
ü Be there 15 minutes before
ü No jewelry
ü Pockets OK
ü Hoods on hoodies must be tucked in
o Homecoming Theme: *Disco*
· Any ideas? Homecoming committee: Mon 9/28, 8:30 pm, Baker food court
o Rush T-shirts from American Apparel votes:
· AphiO is for community service lovers (blue shirt)
· Fratority? (black shirt)
· Volunteer. (maroon shirt)
*“Fratority?” is the winner*
· Nov. 1st 7-8 p.m.
· Nov. 8th 7-8 p.m.
· You must attend one of these meetings!
o Rush ideas? rushaphio1 at gmail.com
Supportive Bro: Andrew Morris for helping out with Cardboard City!
Sophomore, E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Aphio-L