[Aphio-L] Open Exec Positions

Patty Guzowski pattyguzowski at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 23:54:57 EDT 2009

Hello everyone!

Sunday (or today, depending on when you all read this) is the first chapter
of the quarter. Get excited!

If any of you have been thinking about getting more involved but haven't had
the chance to step forward, this is your chance. We have an opening for two
exec positions - FELLOWSHIP and J-BOARD.

Fellowship duties include planning the Homecoming float, intermurals,
socials, Color Wars, Formal, etc. It is an excellent way to get leadership
experience and for all of you event planners, this is the perfect position
for you.

J-Board, or judiciary board, keeps up with the constitution and makes sure
the national bylaws are being upheld. If there are any questions about
rules, probation, etc these people are the go-to kids.

If you are interested in either position we will be having nominations at
chapter on Sunday. There is a possibility that elections will be held
tomorrow, so be prepared to speak for a few moments about why you want the
position.

Okay. That is all! See you in Morton 201 at 8 pm!

Patty Guz