[Aphio-L] DUES BY 9/20 OR FINES!

APhiO Treasurer aphiotreasurer at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 17:27:47 EDT 2009

Helloooo Chapter!

It's your wonderful treasurer here to inform you all that we will be
following constitution policy regarding dues this year.  The constitution
says:

"Chapter dues within this Chapter are due the second regular Chapter meeting
of the quarter.  If dues are not paid at this time then the fee is raised
$5.  For every additional week dues are unpaid, the $5 per week fee will be
paid (e.g. Two weeks late = $10 late fee, Three weeks late= $15 late fee.)
If dues are not collected by 8th week of the quarter, membership is
Deactivated."

Therefore *DUES ARE DUE BY 9/20.*
If your dues are late *YOU WILL BE CHARGED AN ADDITIONAL $5* per week.

Make checks out to Alpha Phi Omega for $29.

Thanks bros,
See you in the MRTN
Patty

If anyone has a discrepency with this I need to know by Sunday.