[Aphio-L] LAST CALL FOR SERVICE WEEK SHIRTS!

Morris, Andrew am311606 at ohio.edu
Wed Oct 28 13:28:50 EDT 2009

Hello Brosefs,

This is the last call for shirts for service week!  If you have not signed up yet, now is your last chance!  Don't forget to send me your size too.  Oh, and we've come to the conclusion that short-sleeves have more support after all... So if that is a huge tragedy for you and you no longer want one because it won't be long-sleeved, let us know ASAP. (They'll still be super-cool though and probly cheaper too in short sleeves.)  If you werent at chapter and don't know what they look like, they are dark green with a big tree on the back, and the names of the organizations we're working with are in the leaves.  The front will have Greek letters.

Thanks guys, and get pumped for Service Week '09!
--Andrew

Andrew Morris

Alpha Phi Omega, National Service Week chair
Ohio University Habitat for Humanity, 5-K chair