[Aphio-L] EASY FUNDRAISING TONIGHT

Connolly, Elizabeth ec106606 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 26 12:14:54 EDT 2009

 Hey bros, I mentioned at chapter that Heather and I were going to try to come up with a super easy fundraising hour and here it is: Come support our bros at RedBrick TONIGHT monday october 26, leave a personal tip of roughly 5 bucks, sign the sheet that you were there and voila! you have your fundraising hour for the quarter.  We also have TWO more open spots for people who want to work the event and we REALLY need them filled. this is our only redbrick fundraiser for the quarter. Thanks guys and I hope to see you there tonight! :)

LFS and jumping in piles of leaves,

Beth C
614.578.5306

Reminder if you have to buy your fundraising hour at the end of the quarter it will cost more than five dollars!