[Aphio-L] HOT DAWGS CANCELLED

Connolly, Elizabeth ec106606 at ohio.edu
Fri Oct 23 22:27:10 EDT 2009

 hey guys,

Cassie and I convened at the courthouse in the current monsoon and decided hot dogs were not such a good idea when people are going to be swimming to the next bar. SORRY for it being so last minute, i was really hoping the weather would hold out on us. But alas I uttered the words, "it could be worse, it could be raining" and the skies unleashed their fury on me.  Hopefully the weather will be better tomorrow and we will be able to reschedule. Enjoy your night bros, and thanks to anyone signed up!

Beth Connolly