[Aphio-L] Red Brick FUNdraiser

Vanyo, Vanessa vv148408 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 22 19:35:13 EDT 2009

 Ok, sorry it's such late notice but I finally have a date for the Red Brick FUNdraiser!!! Yay!! But anyway, the FUNdraiser will be on Monday, October 26th from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm and I need FIVE volunteers (no more, no less) to sign up on the website to work this FUNdraiser with Meghan, so there will be six people total working the event by serving/busing tables.  The first hour is going to be a little training session to make sure that the servers are well prepared for the evening, and then from 6:00 to 9:00 the volunteers will actually be serving or busing.  Just to remind you guys, the quarter is winding down everyone needs a FUNdraising hour, so if you haven't gotten yours yet and are free on Monday from 5:00 to 9:00 then please sign up to help out at Red Brick!

And for those of you who can't work the FUNdraiser for whatever reason, please stop by Red Brick from somewhere between 6:00 and 9:00 to get some dinner (or just a drink) and be sure to leave a big tip!!

I REALLY need you guys to volunteer for this and to come out and support your bros by buying a drink or a meal because we can only have one FUNdraiser at Red Brick per quarter, so let's make it count!!!

Thanks :)
Vanessa Vanyo