[Aphio-L] Homecoming Shirts are Here! PLEASE READ

Connolly, Elizabeth ec106606 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 15 16:23:39 EDT 2009

 Hey bros

I picked up the homecoming shirts and they look pretty awesome. IF YOU ORDERED ONE, I will be at the Front Room in Baker tonight from 8-10pm and tomorrow from 12:15 until close to 5.  If these times do not work for you call me or email me and we will work something out to get you your shirt.  The price is 10 dollars, cash or cheque made out to Alpha Phi Omega. Please keep in mind that these shirts have our letters printed on them, and you cannot participate in certain activities while wearing them :) so cover them up if you plan on breakfast at the GBH

LFS

Beth