[Aphio-L] IMPORTANT!!!

Fouss, Abbey af285506 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 8 16:00:29 EDT 2009

So really this is not that important...but at least it got your attention :)

Don't forget about Broomball tonight 11:15!! Get your Fellowship Hour!!

Also Color Wars is (S)Funday from 3 to 5pm.  Plese bring your $5.00 social fee at that time as it is the deadline to pay for our Homecoming Social.  If for some reason you cannot attend Sunday's events (hopefully you have already informed J-Board) and still need to pay your social fee, shoot me a quick email and Monica and/or I will make arrangements with you.  If you would like to bring a friend to the event please include their money with yours as well.

Thanks guys and see you TONIGHT at Broomball!