[Aphio-L] COLOR WARZ

Fouss, Abbey af285506 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 6 18:57:21 EDT 2009

Hey-low Brosefs!! Just wanted to send you a quick email to give you the heads up on the wonderful festivities we have planned for you Sunday!!  First off, Color Wars will be held this Sunday, October 11th at McCracken Field (behind Jefferson on East Green) from 3-5pm.  Remember if you cannot attend this mandatory event, you MUST email J-Board by 11pm Wednesday October 7th.

For those of you unfamiliar to Color Wars, it is an exciting few hours of competitiveness between our APhiBros.  This year, the teams will be your families and each family is assigned a team color (please see attachment).

Also please remember:

        *Wear tennis shoes and old clothes
        *If you own a t-shirt that matches the color your team is assigned, please wear it Sunday
        *Bring water or something (non-alcoholic) to drink, there will be a delicious surprise to end the events
        *HAVE FUN!!!

***Color Wars committee: please report to McCracken Field at 2:30 Sunday!

Thanks, and Go Family 9!!