[Aphio-L] brothers who will be in athens over break!

Patty Guzowski pattyguzowski at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:02:46 EST 2009

Hello bros!

Calliope Choir needs people who can do child watch during their rehearsals
on Monday evenings from 5:45 pm until 8. There are usually 5 little boys who
play with blocks, draw pictures and watch movies the whole time and they are
all nice and well-behaved. There is a 2 year old, 4 year old, 5 year old, 6
year old and a 9 year old.

Please let me know by tomorrow if you can do this coming Monday! And if you
can do any of the other dates also let me know and I'll forward your info
along to the ladies.

Bring DVDs to watch if you don't like Veggie Tales -- I brought Elf once and
they LOVED it and any Disney or Pixar movies are always big hits.

DATES:
Nov. 30, Dec. 7, and Dec. 14.  (5:45-8 pm)
NO rehearsals Dec. 21 or 28.

Thank you!! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone. You are all fantastic,

Patty

--
Senior - Advertising Management
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism