[Aphio-L] More FUNdraising Shirt Times!

Aplha Omega aphiofundraising at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 22:48:32 EST 2009

Hey,

There is going to be another chunk of time for t-shirts for a fundraising hour tomorrow 12-3. The location will be the Front Room and they are for $10. Remember if you do not have your hour then it will cost you $20 by the end of next week and if that is not done then it will be probation : (  so if you don't have your hour done make sure you get a shirt. If you have any questions or don't know if your hour is done or not just email me and I can let you know!

Thanks!

-Heather