[Aphio-L] Important Info Regarding Service! Please Read ASAP!

APhiO Service aphioservice at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 11:17:28 EST 2009

Hey Bros-

We still need a driver for TONIGHT for the UCM Benefit dinner and
auction. We just received an email that help is needed from 6-8 pm
tonight NOT 8-10 pm. Tonight they need help with setting up. It is in
the plains. PLEASE email us back if you can help out! Thanks alot! Have
a great weekend!

DIRECTIONS:

Take
33 W
Exit at Johnson Road (right before the Plains),
Follow that
until a big bend and take a left into Eclipse Mining Town.
The Company
Store is the big building at the end on the right.

http://fm26.triple8.net:80/fmi/iwp/res/iwp_auth.html

Chelsea Koss
440-570-6597
   Lauren Laneville