[Aphio-L] Chapter minutes week 10

Anna at594806 at ohio.edu
Sun May 31 21:30:56 EDT 2009

Chapter Minutes Week 10
•	Welcome to Week 10
•	Ginny (our section chair) came to Relay and gave us Chapter of the Year
Award!
•	Award from Empower Campaign
•	Vera from Monday lunch passed away- cards going around
•	Last Drop Blood Drive-sign up online
o	12-6 in Baker, 2 people per hour
o	Find 5 people to donate= 1 hour
o	Donating=1 hour
•	Relay
o	0 Days left…but the fight still goes on!
o	Thanks to everyone!
o	Totals:
•	OU: $54,000
•	APhiO: $12,603.68
•	We raised the most!!
reached the platinum level ($10,000-$19,999)
o	We reached half of our goal! That’s great!
o	People can still donate online
o	Awards:
•	Dunked Diva Award: Leigha Kristoff, Patty Guzowski
•	Ms. Relay Award: Uno and his Crystalboob(Ben Kline)
•	Helping Hand Award: Cory Harrington
•	Night Owl Award: Justin Abshear
o	General Announcements: Turn in extra hours today after chapter (last call)
•	Finally have enough people to do elections:
o	Interchapter Relations:
•	Jan Marie
o	Youth Service (2 positions):
•	Ben Kline
•	Samantha McConnell
•	Helaina Diaz
•	Megan Tinker
•	FUNdraising
o	Numbers:
•	Beth Connolly: 614-578-5306
•	Heather Ressa: 937-623-1681
o	Ice Cream Social
•	Friday June 5
•	Set-up around 5, starts at 6
•	$5 per person
o	Auction
•	Tonight
•	On-going in the back
•	20 minutes after chapter
•	Happy Can
•	Supportive Bro
•	Announcements
•	Senior Send Off
o	Superlatives
•	Best Dressed: Hannah Roese
•	Bobsie Twins: John Gedeon and Tim Churchmack
•	Best Hair: Brendan Heil
•	Most Likely to Stay in Athens: Jordan Bell
•	Best (Cutest) Couple: Jon Olivito and Elias Berbari
•	Most Likely to Travel the World: Crystal Edmunds
•	Best Eyes: Nicole Batchelor
•	Best Legs: Greta Gaitley
•	Most Likely to Live in the City: Anastasia Pronin
•	Best Bro: Haley Butler
•	Happiest Person You Know: Whitney Durban
•	Life of the Party: Courtney Stevens
o	Video
o	Golden Key Award
•	Nominees: