[Aphio-L] run for YOUTH SERVICE!

Bryn Keck bk604906 at ohio.edu
Sun May 31 13:39:59 EDT 2009

Hey everyone-
We still haven’t seen much interest in anyone running for the Youth Service
Position at the end of the quarter.

We will be willing to help you out with getting started in the position next
year so don’t feel like you’re jumping into it blindly.

It is a GREAT position and there is SOOO MUCH you can do with it.
As of right now this is what we do:
Halloween Party for BBBS
Luau Party for BBBS
Youth Service Day
Field Days (planned by the schools)
Anything that is going on at local schools that they ask us to send volunteers for

Jax and I have plans, games and decorations from the past year’s Luau and
Halloween party so those are easy to plan!

Other then that, it is up to you what you want to do with the position! There
are plenty of other organizations in the area that APHIO could help out.

These are other things that have been discussed in our committee that you could
consider doing next year, but you can come up with any of your own ideas too!

Diversity Night
Working with Kids On Campus
After School Snacks – Chauncey
Library Programs
Girl Scouts badge night
Boy Scouts
High School Tutoring
Working with Dare Program
4-H
Before or after prom

Please come talk to us if you are interested! Come early to chapter or let us
know and we can find a time outside of Chapter to meet.

-Bryn and Jax

Bryn Keck
Early Childhood Education

Alpha Phi Omega-
National Coed Community Service Fraternity
Youth Service Chair

Baker University Center
Acoustic Cafe Coordinator