[Aphio-L] Dance Marathon Meeting!!

Lauren Laneville ll360706 at ohio.edu
Sat May 30 10:58:19 EDT 2009

To anyone interested in helping out-

I will be holding a meeting this Wednesday (June 3rd) at 7:30pm on
the first floor of Baker (either on the couches or in the food
court...depending on whatever is open and how many people show up)  I
just want to see who is interested in planning this with me.  I want
to get a head start on brainstorming for different things like
advertising, places to hold it, how long we should make the first DM
last etc.  I have some specific positions that will need to be filled
that we can go over as well.  Hope to see you there!! :)

~Lauren Laneville