[Aphio-L] relay and furniture for sale..

courtney cs317205 at ohio.edu
Thu May 28 12:12:53 EDT 2009

Hey bro's,
I hope everyone is excited for relay!! If anyone wants to stay all night
but is nervous they will be the only one-i am planning on staying until the
wee hours of the morning and I am looking for partners to play catch phrase
and cheer on the Ms. Relay competition!

Also, is anyone looking for a really cool bar with removable top that
conveniently can be used for sports? or a mini fridge? or a kitchen table
with four rad wicker chairs? call me if so -and you can swing by my place
to look at them. prices are highly negotiable-but hoping for around 50 for
each.  Give me a call, 330-503-4837

Courtney Stevens