[Aphio-L] The Moment You Have All Been Waiting For......SOCAILLLLL!!

Abbey M. Fouss af285506 at ohio.edu
Wed May 27 23:05:11 EDT 2009

SO I can finally tell you all that the DECADES PARTY is on for Saturday night
8pm (not 9, but 9 if you want)!  The pretty, popular, peppy President Patty
and her roomates have so kindly decided to host the fun-filled events!! I hope
you are ready to kick-it to the 60s, 70s, 80s, or whatever year you love the
most...and come dressed as such!!  We will have plenty of juices flowing and
snacks as well!  Bring your bros, your friends, or even your mom.  It will be
a blast (from the past)!!

Patty lives at 2A Milliron St. She lives in the first red townhouse on the
left as you come off of Stewart St.!!!  Remember, even if you haven't paid
your soc. fee. You can still come..and it will still only be $5 at the door.

:) See you in Funky Town!

Abbey M. Fouss