[Aphio-L] Sublease with us at Palmer Place... $1150 incentive

Mark Romano maromano89 at gmail.com
Wed May 27 08:19:00 EDT 2009

1.  One of my future room mates is transferring and is willing to give up
his security deposit and half payment on Spring Quarter for 2009-10... that
equals $1150

2.  It's a 4 bed 2 bath and if you don't already know... The nicest place to
live in Athens, OH

3.  So if you (or someone you know) is interested in living with me (Mark
Romano), Andy Schmitt and a very cool girl (Tracey Pasha), give me a call or
email: 703-919-6977 and I'll send more info.

4.  Please don't recommend someone *you *wouldn't want to live with.

Thanks,

Mark Romano