[Aphio-L] Lets make like a fabric softener and Snuggle :)

hr323905 at ohio.edu hr323905 at ohio.edu
Tue May 19 14:21:35 EDT 2009

Hi bros :) This is an email of no importance, just a hello :) I ran into Sara
Brick and Lauren Best Relay Fundraisin' it up a little bit ago and realized how
much I miss you all :) I hope everyone's spring quarters are going great -
judging by the minutes EVERYONE seems to be doing such a wonderful job! I am sad
I'm a slacker and don't come to chapters, but I am still so proud to be a part
of this organization with all of YOU :) I was raving about APhiO yesterday to a
soon-to-be co-worker of mine in Campus Life, and it made me so proud to have so
many great things to say. You guys are wonderful, Relay girls- keep up the
incredible work! You are ALL amazing :) Take care, bros :)

In Love & LFS,

Hannah Roese

Student Service Co-Coordinator
Department of Campus Life