[Aphio-L] Rfl fundraising

md259007 at ohio.edu md259007 at ohio.edu
Tue May 19 10:33:44 EDT 2009

Hey guys,

Just to go along with what the Relay girls mentioned about sending emails for online fundraising... I don't know that many emails of my friends and family at home so I made a facebook event with my letter on there! I tried to invite a lot of ppl that weren't broke college students and it has worked decently. I think I have made over $300 just by screwing around with a facebook event!

I am on the RFL planning committee, and because we are known for raising so much the past few years  we have somewhat come to depend on apo's total to help us get to our overall goal for all of the teams! This money is going to such a great cause and every little bit is so greatly apreciated!  Just a suggestion to boost online funds and get a fam a pizza party! :)

Thanks guys! Happy week 8!

Relay love,

Morgan E. Dominique