[Aphio-L] Theresa Flores is Speaking Tuesday Night 7:00 Baker Ballroom

Belts Breaking Bondage beltsbreakingbondage at gmail.com
Mon May 18 22:02:17 EDT 2009

Hey Everyone,

This is your final reminder (thanks for being patient) about Theresa
Flores's speech tomorrow. She will be telling the story it took her 20 years
to speak of Tuesday night at 7:00 pm in Baker Ballroom B.

I hope you all will be able to come and bring some friends as well. It is a
huge honor we have been able to host her on campus and her story must be
heard. for those of you who are hearing this information for the first time
she was trafficked into the sex trade from an upper middle class suburb in
Michigan when she was only fifteen. The link below is from her documentary
on MSNBC.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29181173/

--
Christina Conrad,Jenna Tricaso,Leigha Kristoff
Ohio University
beltsbreakingbondage at gmail.com