[Aphio-L] Anyone looking for somewhere to live 09-10 School year???

ag409907 at ohio.edu ag409907 at ohio.edu
Mon May 18 19:20:09 EDT 2009

Hey guys!
   I just found out I am not going to have the money to pay for a house that I
am suppose to be living in next school year. There are four people living
there already and they need a fifth roommate! All four roommates are easy to
get along with and great people. The house is 14 Hocking St. It is nice and
spacious. Parking is provided for everyone for free and the rent is not bad at
all. I would be subleasing it for summer 2009 through the school year till
June 2010. If you you would like to live there for any of the four quarters
please just call/text me if you are interested. It would be greatly
appreciated! My number is (614)315-3975.

Thanks so much!
         Abbie Grimes