[Aphio-L] Chapter will be at Strouds, 4 pm!

pattyguzowski at gmail.com pattyguzowski at gmail.com
Thu May 14 20:48:28 EDT 2009

Hello again!

Sorry for the influx in e-mails today, but I wanted to let you all know
that Chapter will now be held at Strouds on Sunday. I've talked with some
of the execs and we're going to have a brief chapter so we might as well do
it when we're all together and free up our evening.

We will start Chapter at 4, so if you are unable to attend the whole
cookout plan on getting out there by then. 4 O'CLOCK!

Meet in the Morton parking lot at 2 pm for rides. Please come to the lot if
you are driving and have extra seats in your car! If you can't make that
time and do not have a car, feel free to call and we will help you figure
out a ride.

We will have plenty of food, drinks, games and brotherly love so get
excited!

In LFS,

Patty Guz

(440)283-7776