[Aphio-L] Upcoming Relay Events!!!

Ms. Relay Girls aphio_relay4life at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 22:56:45 EDT 2009

Hey Bros!
It is crunch time for raising money, and we need everybodys help!! : )
Alright so almost everything we are doing up until Relay is up on the website!  So please check it out and sign up!

-We have puppy chow selling tomorrow at College Gate!
-Friday night is the hot dog sale! (yes, it has changed from saturday to friday!!)
-So remember that amazing clothing sale we had in april??  Well we are having another one next week, monday through thursday!!  We really need peoples help (Boys especially!) during the 8am-9am shift and the 4pm-5pm shift.  This is when we are setting up and shutting down!  No need to go to the gym these days as you will get your workout done while helping us out!!  This was such a success last month and i know next week will be even better!!!
-Next tuesday and thursday we have more puppy chow selling! tuesday at baker, and thursday at college gate!!  Or help make some puppy chow : )
-Next Friday and Saturday we have Save a lot!
**Our challenge to you is to give an hour or two of your time to at least one of these events!**

Also dont forget about sending out letters online!  Remember, any family that raises $1500 gets a pizza party and lots of lovin from the relay girls : )  If each person in each family raises $100, you guys will easily exceed $1500... all you have to do is send out 10 emails asking for a donation of $10 each... and BAM... you have your $100 just like that!

If you have any questions please contact any of us!!
Thanks for everybodys hard work so far and we cant wait until Relay.....16 DAYS AWAY!!!

 -Angela Schedler
as309406 at ohio.edu
(937) 545-5043
-Laura Hopkins